1. Remove loose oxidation using pure Optimum Power Clean and a mild scuff pad. We recommend a 3M white nylon one.
2. Rinse the surface and dry.
3. Wearing gloves and eye protection, apply GCR to the surface in overlapping circular motions using our Pearl Weave Microfiber Towel. If the gelcoat was heavily oxidized, the GCR will soak in. Do not over apply..
4. Once dry to the touch (20-30 minutes), apply a second coat.
5. Depending on the level of oxidation, up to 4 coats may be required.
6. To maintain the restored surface, wash with Optimum No Rinse (ONR) and apply Optimum Car Wax regularly..