Optimum Hyper Polish is the first and only sprayable polish in the marketplace. By spraying the polish onto a buffing pad, you can effectively prime the entire pad with a minimal amount of product. Therefore you are using the entire pad to polish the paint and achieve better results in less time than a conventional polish.
Just like all Optimum polishes, Optimum Hyper Polish is extremely easy to use and has a long working time with no dusting or sling issues. Its spray application minimizes the chance of overloading or gumming up the pad, and it provides an even application. Optimum Hyper Polish easily wipes off with a damp Optimum No Rinse microfiber towel, whether you use it in the sun or shade, to achieve outstanding results.
Optimum Hyper Polish is VOC compliant and body shop safe. It can be used with any type of buffing pad or buffing machine. It acts as a light compound with a cutting pad and as a finishing polish with a finishing pad. It works quickly to remove (not hide) swirl marks, scratches, and other blemishes, while creating a perfect shine on all types of paint.
Optimum Hyper Polish has excellent workability on painted surfaces and will not clog buffing pads. Aggressive enough for paint correction and swirl removal, yet the shine, clarity, and gloss of the paint left behind requires only final protection.
1. For general swirl or oxidation removal, use a polishing foam pad with a rotary buffer at 600-800 RPM. or a Dual Action Polisher on speed 3.
2. Use two sprays initially to prime the pad. After initial priming, use one spray per panel. There is no need to apply additional product since Optimum Hyper Polish has a long working time.
3. Use no or light pressure on the machine.
4. Wipe off residue with a dampened Optimum No Rinse microfiber towel.
5. Spray Optimum Car Wax, Opti-Seal or Hyper Seal for protection
6. Dry panel