- Unique spray design is the only one of its kind on the market
- Spray design creates no dry spots on pad eliminating the need to prime the pad
- Industry-leading cost-per-vehicle means more profit
- Long working time means easy to use and no danger of working polish dry
- No need for taping plastics or other surfaces! Hyper polish will not stain surfaces
1. For general swirl or oxidation removal, use a polishing foam pad with a rotary buffer at 600-800 RPM. or a Dual Action Polisher on speed 3.
2. Use two sprays initially to prime the pad. After initial priming, use one spray per panel. There is no need to apply additional product since Optimum Hyper Polish has a long working time.
3. Use no or light pressure on the machine.
4. Wipe off residue with a dampened Optimum No Rinse microfiber towel.
5. Spray Optimum Car Wax, Opti-Seal or Hyper Seal for protection
6. Dry panel