- Clean the surface with Optimum Power Clean to remove any greases or waxes.
- Decontaminate the surface with an Optimum Clay Towel, Mitt, or Bar.
- Compound the paint with Optimum Hyper Compound or Optimum Compound II and a wool pad to abrade the surface. Remove the compound residue.
- Wipe surface with Optimum Paint Prep. Make sure surface is dry. Blow out all cracks to remove moisture and dust.
- Apply only in a well ventilated area with panel and air temperatures between 60?-85? F (15?-30? C).
- Wearing protective eyewear, a respirator rated for organic vapors, and nitrile gloves, saturate the edge of the supplied microfiber applicator with Optimum Clear Coat Restorer (CCR).
- Apply in a back and forth motion, keeping the edge of applicator saturated, and working the wet edge one panel at a time. Apply 1-2 coats back to back leveling with the applicator.
- Avoid recoating or touching the surface after 5 minutes.
- Optimum CCR is dry to the touch in 30 minutes and fully cured in 48 hours.
- Allow 12 hours or more before exposing to water or temperatures below 60? F (15? C).
- Optimum Clear Coat Restorer can be protected with Optimum Car Wax, Opti-Seal, or Gloss-Coat after 48 hours or more of curing.